A Quality Management System for small business
Aim: The aim of this training movie is to help you understand what it means to have a Quality Management System (QMS), why it is essential to running a business and the different aspects of implementing a QMS.
We hope that this movie encourages you to document standards, policies, procedures and even checklists in order to service your customers.
Learn how to live and breathe quality!
In this movie we’ll be learning:
• What is a quality management system?
• How you decide if you should I have a QMS?
• What is the main aim of a QMS and how to use one?
• We will look at organisational charts, delve into quality standards and understanding what a standard is based on?
• Then we will explore policies and procedures (P&P’s) and view some policy and procedure templates and checklists.