As a social entrepreneur, Aline Bender unites the passion of a social mission with the actions of business-like discipline and innovation. Part of her mission is to take her keys to success and pass them down for other women to do the same.
Aline is the co-founder and CEO of Kama’aina Mortgage Group Inc., author of The 60 Second Sale, and a wonderful mother.
Aline is truly a master at scaling. She brought her business to closing over $175M with a team of 16, and she’s here today to share her story, how she did it, personal exercises we can all put into practice, and three steps to scale without burning out!
If you’re looking to scale your business without you having to be in the equation, this episode is for you. Tune in to the episode to learn from Aline’s world-class approach.
• “I didn’t know much about the mortgage industry, I just knew that once you understand systems and processes and building people, you could apply that to any kind of business.” (8:45 – 8:57)
• “Number one is, I say, let people build the business, you’re not going to build it… I’m there to make sure they have all the tools, the support, and the technology to build it.” (13:32 – 14:02)
• “If you don’t have to work harder, don’t work harder, just work smarter… Once you set it up, then let it run.” (17:38 – 17:47)
• “Circle the top three activities or tasks, whatever it is, or responsibility you want to label, that you truly, absolutely love doing… commit on focusing only on those three and let go of control everything else.” (22:11 – 23:23)
• “I don’t want to be the smartest one in the room. I want to be the one who listens and pays attention to who knows the answer, and give them the floor and give them the leadership.” (27:10 – 27:17)
• “I knew that if I was ever to leave this earth, and when I do, I want to make sure everything I’ve been through, the journey of getting out of poverty, that it gets passed on to someone, and they could do the same thing.” (36:32 – 36:35)
Connect with Aline Bender:
The 60 Second Sale
Jonathan Livingston Seagull
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Membership
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
Apply today. We open doors in June. https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/reserve
3) InvestHER Community on Facebook
We have thousand of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
4) InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe
We have Investher Meetup members attending in person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
5) InvestHER™ eXp Team
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Jonna Hall Weber is leading our team. If you have any questions or are ready to join our team, click here to schedule a call with her.