▸▸ If you’d like to turn your SaaS into a rapidly growing business, book a free call with one of our scale specialists and let’s get you to record breaking MRR in no time: https://bit.ly/3Kq0VFv
Do you know how the world’s most rapidly scaling companies maintain their growth momentum without breaking? Well, you’re about to find out.
In this video, I got Matt Bertulli, founder of Pela, the biodegradable, compostable phone case to spill all his management secrets (he also told me how he got Jay-Z to invest in his company).
+ Startup Company Success Strategies https://bit.ly/3rBEOmH
+ How To Launch A Successful MVP (Minimum Viable Product) https://bit.ly/3GRIqr4
Got any questions? Something to add?
Write a comment below to chat.
// Let’s connect on…
+ Instagram (behind the scenes): http://instagram.com/danmartell
+ Facebook (live trainings + Q&A): http://FB.com/DanMartell
+ Twitter (what I’m reading): http://twitter.com/danmartell
// Join my exclusive Scaling SaaS Founders Facebook Group:
Contents of this video:
Here are some of the questions I asked Matt:
1. What breaks when you scale so fast?
2. What’s the advantage of being surrounded by BIG competitors?
3. How did you get Jay-Z to invest in your company?
4. Why is “courage” one of your core values?
5. What do most founders miss when it comes to paid ads?
6. How do you build a team that’s able to scale?